We believe that the Bible is inspired by God.
The Church as a body reflects the orderly and holy character of Christ, with firm foundations in love, doctrine and faith. We recognize ourselves as members of the body of Jesus Christ and, therefore, brothers in faith, all of us who profess the commandments established by the Holy Spirit, in fulfillment of the great commission given by the Lord. The Latin American United Pentecostal Church Inc. is an autonomous, non-profit organization with a Oneness Pentecostal character established in the United States since 1989.
We believe that Jesus is the only wise God, we believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and as evidence, speaking in other tongues. We practice baptism in the Name of Jesus (by immersion) for those who have repented and turned from sin. Our goal is to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ and the absolute truths written in the Bible, spiritually guide the members of our organization, maintain the purity of the message and biblical doctrines.
We also do a lot of work on:
• Provide spiritual guidance to members.
• Exercise the ministry of believers.
• Manage spiritual gifts according to Biblical instructions.
• Maintain the principles, good administration and order of the Church as a spiritual body.
• Establish and develop specific goals according to the needs of the believers and the communities where the church is present.
• Organize and develop educational programs according to the priorities and needs of the communities, members and ministers.
We invite you to visit, meet and be part of our Christian community.
Board Of Directors • IPUL USA
April 2021 - April 2024
The National Board of Directors of the United Latin American Pentecostal Church, Inc., is its representative body. Its function is to ensure compliance with the statutes and provisions of the church.
Bishop Vice President
Bishop Director Of Christian Education
Juan Carlos Monsalve
Bishop Director Of Foreign Missions
Vice Overseer Bishop